[Tech] Increase IDM Download Speed using IDM Optimizer
Internet Download Manager as we said is the best download manager right now available as compared to any other download manager like DAP, Microsoft Lightweight Download Manager, Orbit and many others. Well we just got our hands on IDM Optimizer, it’s a small utility which boosts your IDM speed by modifying some registry entries like it will change Connection Speed, Connection type, Max Connection Numbers and some other few entries.
- Download IDM Optimizer Tool
- Now make sure IDM is installed on your PC, as this tool will only optimize IDM if its physically present on your system.
- Now just fire up your IDM Optimizer and than you will see window like above just click on Maximize Now and you will get a note asking you to restart your IDM do that and once restart your PC.
- That’s it now your IDM is boosted with speed, try to download any file and check out if speeds are good or not.
- If you want to restore your default settings than you can click on Restore Default.
That’s it guys now you have boosted your IDM with Speed, optimized it for faster downloads have fun, well all these settings could be tweaked manually but this one is the fastest and easiest way to bypass all that manual working, so hopefully this will work for you and will provide you some boosted speeds.