Young Money Sued over Lil Wayne’s Unpaid Sports Tickets
Lil Wayne has adopted at least one of Birdman’s bad habits. An avid sports fan, Weezy frequently attends high-profile events such as Mayweather vs. Pacquiao or the Super Bowl. However, if you ask Tickets of America, he owe $119,400 in unpaid tickets.
According to TMZ, the company has filed a lawsuit in which they don’t mention Tunechi, but rather Young Money and his manager, Cortez Bryant. Reps for Tickets of America claim Wayne never payed for the tickets he has “purchased” between February 2013 and June 2015.
The lawsuit points out Wayne got tickets for the following events:
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao – $67,500
- Super Bowl XLVII – $14,000
- MTV Video Music Awards – $4,000
- Heat vs. Hawks – $11,000
- Lakers vs. Rockets – $11,100
- Clippers vs. Rockets – $11,300
- NCAA Women’s Basketball Final Four – $500