11 Do’s And Don’t Buhari Handed Nigeria’s New Ministers
President Buhari today inaugurated and gave portfolio to 36 new ministers. While doing that, Buhari read out strict 11 Do’s and Don’ts the new ministers must follow.
Read them below;
- Foreign travels must be duty-related
- Ministers must operate within lean resources;
- No more flamboyance
- Strict adherence to the rule of law
- Compliance to Civil Service Rules
- Living above board;
- Co-operation with Permanent Secretaries
- No more rancour between ministers and ministers of State
- Appointment of some aides should be from the civil service
- Drastic reduction of vehicles in convoys
- All decisions must lead to change.