7 Promises Made By Three Female Ministers
Out of the 36 ministers sworn in by President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday, November 11, six were women.
Most of them resumed duties at their various ministries yesterday and made promises on what they would do during their tenure.
Below are promises made by three of the female ministers who a$$umed duty yesterday.
Kemi Adeosun, the Minister of Finance
The new minister of finance resumed duties at the ministry at about 3:30pm and was warmly received by directors and other top officials in the ministry.
1. She promised to conduct the ministry’s affairs transparently in line with the change agenda.
2. She promised to work with everyone to ensure that the promises made by President Buhari to Nigerians were achieved.
Aisha Abubakar, the Minister of State Trade, Industry & Investment
3. She a$$umed duty on Wednesday with a pledge to hit the ground running.
4. She pledged to give her best in moving the ministry forward.
5. She promised to use the platform of the ministry and its parastatals to move the country forward in line with the president’s change agenda.
Amina Mohammed, the Minister for Environment
The new minister of environment a$$umed duty hours after the inauguration of ministers by Buhari. She called for the cooperation of stakeholders to reposition the ministry.
6. She promised to leverage resources both in and outside the country to make a considerable impact in the sector.
7. She made a commitment to build on the successes of the ministry and ensure that they all work together to take the ministry to another level.
“The change agenda has come to stay and we are ready to make all the difference,” she said.
Share this post with your Friends on