Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze Post utme Screening Form Out 2016/17
Purchase of Form Dates
Sale of forms for admission into the NCE programme of
Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze will start
on Monday 19th September, 2016.
Candidates who sat for the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary
Matriculation Examination (UTME) and who scored 180 and
above are requested to get in touch with Federal College of
Education (Technical) Umunze for admission whether or not
they made the College any of their choice institution.
The following courses are available at the NCE programme
of the College:
1. Agricultural Science Education
2. Home Economics Education
3. Business Education
4. Fine and Applied Arts Education
5. English/Social Studies Education
6. English/Igbo Education
7. Physical and Health Education
8. Adult and Non-formal Education
9. Primary Education Dept.
10. Early Childhood Care and Primary Education
11. Computer/Chemistry Education
12. Computer/Biology Education
13. Computer/Physics Education
14. Computer/Mathematics Education
15. Computer/Integrated Science Education
16. Electrical/Electronics Technology Education
17. Building/Woodwork Technology Education
18. Metal Work Education
Candidates are to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
online at cybercafé of their choice and proceed to any
commercial bank within Umunze, including Equinox
MicroFinance for payment. The candidate should visit the
bursary revenue office for receipt then NCE admissions
office for the registration form.
The form is sold at N2500.00 and can be obtained through
The College will not be liable for any wrong payment/entry.
The College will also not be liable for any fraudulent
payments made anywhere that are not in line with the
directives of the College
Interested candidates are advised to utilize this rare
opportunity to advance their academic pursuit.
Further details on the admission process can be obtained at
the admission unit of the college. For more inquiries call