Man’s Samsung Phone Reportedly Explodes While Charging It Overnight (Photos)

bonj1

According to one unnamed Galaxy S7 Edge user, his phone exploded while charging. An unidentified worker from ‘one of the big’ US mobile networks claims that a customer brought in severely heat-damaged S7 Edge that had supposedly exploded, reports PhoneArena.

SEE ALSO:  Kidnapped Victims Who Paid Ransom Can Demand Refund From FG – Falana
bonj
Related Posts

The Shocking Moment Woman Finds Deadly Snake Inside Her…

SEE ALSO:  Breaking: Kaduna Assembly Speaker resigns
1 of 48,909

The owner of the phone is said to have been charging it overnight and had recently turned in their Note 7, following the firm’s massive product recall.

SEE ALSO:  BREAKING: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years Imprisonment, To Pay N375m To FG

Samsung eventually recalled the product and ceased production entirely following numerous reports of the batteries overheating and exploding.

The latest report is not the first time that an S7 Edge is said to have exploded.

 

Join GLtrends On Whatsapp For Updates & Daily Giveaway

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.