Fire Started From AC Kills Father His Son In Ikeja (Watch Video)

Global News

Tragedy!! Fire Started From AC Kills Father His Son In Ikeja (Watch Video)

By  | 

Fire Started From AC Kills Father His Son In Ikeja

A man and his son were, this morning, killed in a fire incident that started from an air conditioner in a shop attached to their building along Awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos.

According to reports, a salesperson had forgotten to switch off the A.C, the previous night, and it caught fire when electric power was restored, burning the entire shop.

The smoke from the fire was said to have choked the deceased and his son. Their were later evacuated by the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA).

 

Watch Video Below..

Want More Latest News? Click Here

About DEALEH

Open minded guy who loves sharing life experience || Professional Blogger || The Little Boy Behind GLtrends Formerly Gurusloaded!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.