Home Music Videos Mixtape Highlights Comedy Entertainment News Education Sport Lyrics
Global News

16-year-old Girl Gets Paralyzed, Permanently Rendered to Wheelchair after Her B.reast Tattoo Got Infected (Photo)

Posted by  on  under Global News

A 16year old pregnant lady has permanently lost and her legs after a tattoo she had on her B.reast got infected, Not only did she loose her legs, she also lost the baby.

Luisa Fernanda can never walk again after the infection spread into her spinal cord, Doctors said

She underwent surgery to drain off some of the liquid caused by the infection but then developed problems with her appendix.

Miss Fernanda said:

“As I had to take a lot of medicine, I had a miscarriage and lost the son I was carrying.”

She then needed further treatment to help her deal with depression caused by the loss of her baby.

Miss Fernanda has now spoken out about her experiences on social media to warn other youngsters about the dangers of tattoos.

She said:

“A year ago I had a tattoo done and it caused the bacteria that affected the spinal cord and stopped me from walking again.
“It was hard when I was told by the surgeons that I would not able to walk again.
“My mum supported me a lot.

“And it was hard when I left hospital because I needed help to get in and out of my wheelchair and my mum is not strong enough.
“I was ashamed of being seen outside on the street, because people would point at me, but later I realised it was not good to stay at home all the time.”

See More photos below!

User Review
0 (0 votes)


Share this post with your Friends on


All fields are required!

Designed by DEALEH