2018/19 Session: ABSU 1st Batch Admission List Is Out – How To Check
ABSU 1st Batch admission list for the 2018/2019 session is now out on school portal. The list of candidates offered admission (1st Batch) into regular undergraduate programmes of Abia State University for the 2018/2019 academic year has been released on-line and all Abia State University Notice Boards.
See procedure to check your admission status on the school’s website.
How To Check ABSU Admission List
- Candidates should log on to the ABSU Portal: (http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/)
- Under “Applicants” on the menu Section, Select “Purchase Admission Status Checking Card” and proceed to generate an invoice
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N3,000.00 (Three thousand Naira) only for checking of admission status:
ABSU Microfinance Bank; Ecobank Plc,
Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc;
Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc.
- Log back on to the ABSU portal (http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/),
- Under “Applicants” Select your Check Admission Status and provide your JAMB Registration Number where required and proceed to login and check your admission status and print both their JAMB and ABSU offer-of-Admission Letter.
- Thereafter, report at the Admissions office of the University at Uturu for the collection of the Acceptance-of-offer slip, to enable you pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom.
Any admission offer not accepted on or before Friday 10thOctober, 2018, should be considered lapsed.
Please be properly guided.
Dr. (Mrs) Evelyn N. Iheukwumere
User Review( votes)
Share this post with your Friends on