2018/19 Session: DELSU JUPEB Supplementary Admission Form Is Out – How To Apply
In collaboration with the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB), the Delta State University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school of Foundation Studies for the 2018/2019 session. Highly successful candidates after an approved examination administered by JUPEB are eligible for consideration into 200 level of the Degree programme of the University through JAMB.
Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in at least five (5) “O” Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB). However, for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing and Pharmacy the 5 O’ level credit must be at one sitting.
All the combinations shown in the table meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the Delta State University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, UNIPORT, FUPRE, UNICAL, LASU, FUTO, UNILORIN ,UNIBEN, NDU, ESUT, ABUAD etc.
Duration of Programme
The duration of study is a minimum of one Academic Session of Two Semesters. Successful candidates are to be accommodated in the University Halls of resident in Site II, Abraka.
Method of Application
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com. to generate a virtual PIN with N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only). Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening (the cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security).
Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
· Unity Bank
· Zenith Bank
· Fidelity Bank
Ensure that names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
Procedure to Generate Virtual PIN
i). Visit www.delsuonline.com.
ii). Click online Application
iii). Click Start
iv). Click on JUPEB
v). Click start
vi). Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration
vii). Submit the form and generate PIN
viii). Print out the PIN generated.
ix). Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
The application form must be correctly filled with all the required information before submitting online and thereafter print out in the DELSU website.
Upload a recent coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport) with red background. Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule.
All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
The following subject combinations are available:
1. Arts * English & Literary Studies * Fine & Applied Arts * French * History & Inter. Studies * Religious Studies * Philosophy * Theatre Arts Government/Literature/ CRS History/Literature/CRS Economics/Government/ Literature
2. Management/Social Sciences * Accounting * Business Administration * Banking & Finance * Geography& Regional Plan. * Economics * Political Science * Mass Communication * Marketing * Sociology * Psychology Economics/Government/Mathematics Mathematics/Geography/Economics Economics/Business Studies/Government Accounting/Economics/ Government Economics/Government/Geography Biology/Economics/ Government
3. Law Government/Literature/ CRS
4. Biological Sciences *Anatomy * Medical Biochemistry *Pharmacology & TheR@peutics * Physiology * Animal & Environ. Biology * Biochemistry * Botany * Microbiology * Medicine & Surgery * Nursing * Pharmacy * Biochemistry Tech. (SLT) * Biological Tech. (SLT) Biology/Chemistry/ Physics
5. Physical Sciences/Engineering **Geology * Physics * Chemistry * Industrial Chemistry * Mathematics * Computer Science * Engineering **Geography/ Mathematics/Physics (Geology) Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics
Mode of Study
Face to face contact at the JUPEB Study Centre, Delta State University, Lectures will be conducted from
8a.m. – 4p.m. Monday to Friday
(i) Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
(ii) Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and application fee forfeited.
(iii) Only coloured print out will be accepted.
(iv) Print at least 4 copies of the Delta State University online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
(v) Candidates are to follow the application instruction very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study.