2018/19 Session: UNICAL 1st Batch Admission List Is Out – How To Check
UNICAL 1st Batch Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission in the university and took part in the screening exercise are by this notice advised to proceed to check their admission status.
The list of admitted candidates have been made available on the school’s website. Candidates can follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
How To Check UNICAL Admission List
- Candidates are to visit: http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the column provided Retype your JAMB Reg No in the required column
- Click on Login and proceed to check your admission status
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Candidates whose names DO NOT appear on this list have either ACCEPTED their offers or are YET-TO-BE admitted.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.