2018/19 Session: UNIUYO Pre-degree Admission List Released
UNIUYO Predegree to 100level Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced. The list contains names of candidates who passed through the predegree programme of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) and have been offered admission into the 100L degree programme of the university.
The names of admitted candidates have been uploaded online. Candidates can check the attached Pdf document for names of admitted candidates.
The List is according to eligibility as well as quota for each programme/course. However, please, note the following:
1. As a former student of the Basic Studies programme, you have the obligation of undergoing clearance at the Directorate before you qualify for admission to any undergraduate programme in the University of Uyo.
2. If you passed in TWO subjects, you have been placed in a programme/course.
3. You may have been found unqualified for placement in your course of choice, but depending on your points, you have been placed in another programme/course.
4. You are, therefore, advised to go through the templates carefully and find where you have been placed.
5. By this placement, you are to comply with the guidelines on screening and registration in your respective faculties when the 2018/2019 session commences in the University.
6. If you were a student of Medicine & Surgery or Pharmacy, and you took and passed the year one GST courses during the Basic Studies year, then you are entitled to waivers, whether or not you are admitted for Medicine & Surgery or Pharmacy. But you have to apply duly. Waivers are not automatically granted. You have to obtain information on this matter from your Faculty Officers as you will complete your course registration forms.
7. No faculty Officer will screen any post-Basic Studies student who does not present his/her duly signed clearance form from the Directorate.
Please, feel free to reach the officers at the Directorate if you have any need or problem settling into your new academic unit.
Congratulations to all the successfully admitted candidates.