Pre-screening 2018: ANSU Post-UTME Screening Form For Batch 2 Is Out – How To Apply
ANSU 2nd batch Post-UTME Screening for 2018/2019 academic session has been announced. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, formerly Anambra State University (ANSU), hereby invites 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidate, who chose the university as first choice university and scored 170 or above in the 2018 UTME Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME) Exercise.
The vacant departments for application are:
Urban & Regional Planning, Estate Management, Environmental Management, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Animal Science, Crop Science, Fishery, Education Programs, Maths & Statistics.
METHOD OF REGISTRATION:
Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the Screening Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, at any branch of these designated banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc.
Candidates are required to further do the following:
- Pay at any branch of these Banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc. Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates following payment at the banks listed above.
- Upload their recent Passports photographs, Senior School Certificate Examination Results JAMB UTME Result slips, Email and GSM numbers while completing the online registration. click here to register
- Candidates who fail to upload their SSCE Results, UTME Result slips, GSM Numbers, Email and Passport photographs on their registration form shall be disqualified from the screening process.
- Candidates who had registered for the first batch Screening Exercise should not re-register, as their data had been captured by the University.
- Candidates are also required to upload their O’level Results in the JAMB portal immediately if you have not done so, Else you will not be considered for Admission by JAMB.
The window for Online Registration for the second batch Screening Exercise shall close at midnight, on Sunday, 14th October,2018. Candidate shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed. Please contact the following GSM number: 08060378049 or send your problem to this email email@example.com in case of any login problem or visit the ICT Unit of the University. click here to register. Visit this Link to log in Your problems to create tickets for resolution. www.teneceschoolsupport.com