These Are 5 Things You Missed At The Big Brother Naija Auditions
The 2019 auditions for popular reality TV show, Big Brother Naija went down in different centers across the country and guess what? Different things happened.
The audition actually kicked off on the 1st of February, 2019 across 8 cities in Nigeria including Lagos, Abuja, Benin, Port Harcourt, Warri, Calabar, Enugu and Ibadan came to an end today, February 2nd 2019.
Big Brother Naija show is yet to kick off, however, it’s safe to say the show before the main show has already begun.
Here are 5 things you missed at the auditions:
1. The Marriage Proposal: Yes! A marriage proposal happened during the Big Brother Naija auditions. A BBNaija hopeful, Thompson Alade proposed to another contestant, Jessica Arowolo at the Lagos audition venue.
2. A Dance Battle: Obviously, the Big Brother Naija contestants are not chosen via a dance competition. However, minutes after some potential housemates were called into the audition room they challenged themselves to a dance battle.
3. Bassey’s Fun Chat Session with BBNaija Hopefuls: BBNaija alumnus, Bassey stopped by the Lagos audition venue today to chat and take pictures with some of the potential Big Brother Naija candidates.
4. An opportunity to make new friends and reunite with old ones: Considering the fact that thousands of people attended the auditions on both days across the 8 cities, there’s a probability of making new friends and possibly reuniting with old ones.
5. Incredible Fashion and Hairstyles: This year’s Big Brother Naija audition participants came with some amazing fashion trends and weird hairstyles. We certainly feel you could have learnt a thing or two from the hopefuls.