Commotion As Fire Guts Bus In Ikeja (Photo)

A bus has caught fire in a community in Lagos state, causing some serious stir in the area.

A bus, which came to supply diesel to Greenville Schools, GRA, Ikeja, on Thursday caught fire, The Nation reports.

The incident occurred at Bisi Ogunjobi Lane, off Ladoke Akintola Street.

Related Posts
1 of 53,514

Thick smoke enveloped everywhere, as residents tried to put out the inferno.

Lagos State Fire Service officials later came after residents had tried in vain to put out the fire using extinguishers.

Policemen were on the scene, as residents trooped out to either help or watch.

There was no casualty.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.