Music || Music Video || Mixtape || Movies || Highlights || Gist || News || Lyrics || Sport News || Comedy

FG Reveals Those Qualified To Apply For 400,000 N-Power Recruitment Slots

The federal ministry of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development has disclosed that over one million Nigerians in the last 48 hours have applied for the recruitment into the third batch of the programme.

The spokesperson for the ministry, Rhoda Iliya, in a statement on Sunday, June 28, said 400,000 applicants would be recruited into the third batch of the scheme.

She explained that young Nigerians between the ages of 18-35 with or without formal education are eligible to apply for slots in the new programme which would be very focused on agriculture.

Related Posts
1 of 51,130

According to Iliya, the ministry was committed to ensuring that the selection process into the third batch of programme is fair and transparent.

She said the public would be carried along at every stage.

The spokesperson also pointed out that the number of applications so far received indicated that Nigerian youths who need jobs have the confidence in the programme.

 

Join GLtrends On Whatsapp For Updates & Daily Giveaway

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.